Application: drummyfish

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
drummyfish

Application: drummyfish

Post by drummyfish »

Hello,

I've already been participating for a while, fixed a few bugs and added a few features, but I thought I should at least leave some introduction here. I'd like to say I love this project very much and I love the community here, you people are really awesome ;)

I'm from Czech republic ( :( ) and I've recently got my master's degree in CS (computer graphics), but I haven't worked in the industry and still consider myself a newbie, so please excuse my lack of knowledge and skill here and there. I'm learning a great deal thanks to this project.

I'm spending a lot of time at GitHub recently, enjoying all the open code. I'm using Linux (Mint ATM), vim, GIMP, Blender and all that awesome open software.

I guess that's it, thanks for reading and all the great work!
raevol

Re: Application: drummyfish

Post by raevol »

Welcome! Thank you for your contributions!!
drummyfish wrote: 18 Nov 2017, 00:18I'm from Czech republic ( :( )
As an ignorant american, why the sad face?
drummyfish

Post by drummyfish »

Thank you!
raevol wrote: 18 Nov 2017, 00:35 As an ignorant american, why the sad face?
I'm just not very happy with the situation here, you don't want to know what politicians we have running the country right now :) But hey, at least I'm not living in North Korea or something :)
raevol

Post by raevol »

drummyfish wrote: 18 Nov 2017, 00:40you don't want to know what politicians we have running the country right now :)
Well I am living in the united states, things are pretty rough here right now... hahaha. But I won't derail this with politics! Again welcome!
rocky1138

Post by rocky1138 »

I saw that you closed your PR today. How come?
drummyfish

Post by drummyfish »

rocky1138 wrote: 13 Jun 2018, 03:36 I saw that you closed your PR today. How come?
I transitioned to GitLab and I want to finish the PR from there - it's here now. I thought it would show up at GitHub but it apparently doesn't. I'll leave a comment at the PR, thanks for the notice.