Application: allcreater

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
allcreater

Application: allcreater

Post by allcreater »

Hi all!

I want to be useful too :)

My name is Anton Semenov, I'm 26 years old developer from Saint-Petersburg. As most people there I'm huge Morrowind fan since the game's release.

My primary area of professional interest is computer graphics. It so happened that on my current job we are writing the graphics engine (for maritime simulator) based on OSG too, so I think some of my skills could be useful for OpenMW. I expect my experience with C++/C#/GLSL is preety good, but unfortunately sometimes I have big troubles with software design :)

I like modern (more or less :roll: ) graphics technics and want to bring it to project, but have no so much experience with them (at my job the main purpose of visualization department is a maintenance and new features introduction, and implementation of "bleeding edge" graphics algorithms is mostly rare thing), so I hope to learn and develop at same time. Also I could try to help with something another works, but primary area of interest is still rendering.

Despite that I always respected the open source community, I'm very new in contributing so I'm afraid I could do many things wrong at least first time :)

Thank you for attention!
DestinedToDie

Re: Application: allcreater

Post by DestinedToDie »

Hi allcreater, nice to have a potential new developer. If you're looking for what to do next, make sure to go through the developer checklist so you can set things up.
lysol

Re: Application: allcreater

Post by lysol »

allcreater wrote: My primary area of professional interest is computer graphics. It so happened that on my current job we are writing the graphics engine (for maritime simulator) based on OSG too, so I think some of my skills could be useful for OpenMW.
YES