Application - Marc Bouvier

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Zini

Re: Application - Marc Bouvier

Post by Zini »

Okay. Another one?

This here is rather important and somewhat urgent but not too big. I can write a bit more about the task, if you are interested (most of the issue description got lost in the old forum apparently).
If it is not to your liking we can try to find something else.

btw. If you decide to take on a new task, please make a new thread in the (editor) development forum section. New Developers Applications isn't really meant to discuss actually development work in it.
CramitDeFrog

Post by CramitDeFrog »

Sure, but I have no idea what the description means. I never used the official Contruction Set, so I have nothing to base it on.

How urgent is it? I work full-time and take classes, so my time is limited. I don't want to commit to something that I will not be able to meet.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Would be nice to have it finished within a month or so, though it wouldn't be a disaster if it takes a bit longer.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Sure, but I have no idea what the description means. I never used the official Contruction Set, so I have nothing to base it on.
That is actually an advantage, because we don't replicate the original CS. I don't think this feature even exists there (except for dragging things into the rendering window, which we don't tackle yet).
CramitDeFrog

Post by CramitDeFrog »

OK, that's fine. I was afraid you meant days. lol Do you have a better description? The link on the bug tracker only leads to the Board Index on the forum.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Yeah, as I wrote, the description got lost in the old forum. You could probably dig it out from the archives, but that's probably not worth it. I'll make a new thread in the editor development forum with a detailed task description.
Zini

Post by Zini »

There you go.
CramitDeFrog

Post by CramitDeFrog »

Thank you. I was reading it.