My Application

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
rpopovici

My Application

Post by rpopovici »

Hello everyone,

I guess it's nice first to properly introduce myself before I will start any task on Open MW. So, little about my self: My name is Radu Popovici, and I am a C++ developer with all most 10 years of experience. I spent most of this time working for embedded projects, like automotive industry and printing. Mostly with micro-controllers and Linux. I am big fan of the Elders Scrolls series and always wanted to create a game like that. Last year I had an attempt to start my own project, but because of financial reasons I had to drop my idea.
As for development itself, I guess it will take some time to learn this project and start some serious work on it. I will be able to do task only after work, in weekends and maybe if I can sneak at work :P. Open MW looks like a really cool and exiting project. I am glad that I have found it.

Radu,
Zini

Re: My Application

Post by Zini »

Welcome. I see you already forked my repository on github. Please also go through the rest of the new developer checklist (see the pinned thread in this forum).
Zini

Post by Zini »

If you want to work together with Chris on the animations, that is okay for me. But there are also other tasks available. How about this one:

Add AI related script functions
rpopovici

Post by rpopovici »

That sounds just great. I will start with this one.
rpopovici

Post by rpopovici »

I wanted to say: Feature #392
Zini

Post by Zini »

Okay. I assigned the task to you. Let me know, if you need any help (preferably in a new thread in the development forum or via PM).
sirherrbatka

welcome

Post by sirherrbatka »

Hi,

I wish you luck with your task! :-)