Hello Everyone

Join the team. This area is for people who want to participate in OpenMW's development in one way or another.
Zini

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Zini »

You should be able to interact with things normally (just focus them and press space). You can enable physics by entering tcl into the console (F2). Just make sure you have solid ground below you, before you do that.
MtnTroll

Post by MtnTroll »

Things are still having a bit of a conflict it seems. When starting --new-game it puts me in the floor above where I can't move. Once I enter tcl and get out of the console it drops me down to the lower floor, but I still can't move. Guessing you have to be standing in a particular location to have the guard come to collect you. No interaction with anything where I was standing once I drop so not sure what could be causing it.

It does appear to go through the conversation to collect my name though with no problems, just not triggering the guard for some reason or letting me move. Not sure if movement (other than turning around) is restricted till the guard arrives since it is the beginning of the storyline or not. When I do the coc "Seyda Neen" it moves me out into the water but I still can't move other than sinking due to tcl being on.
Zini

Post by Zini »

NPC movement isn't implemented yet. And since the guard isn't coming to you, he can't enable player movement. You have to use the console too for that.