Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 14 Aug 2018, 19:33
- Github profile: https://github.com/faerietree/
lysol wrote: ↑
19 Jun 2018, 10:56
ajira2 wrote: ↑
19 Jun 2018, 09:08
I'm sorry to hear that Scrawl quitted.
We can not lose him.
Unless you know him personally, I think it is useless for you to try. Sorry.
Agreed. Though we are on Gitlab now so it should be fine. scrawl, let people talk. The free world is so powerful nowadays, see automatic farmer e.g. FarmBot or Mower ... just ignore profit maximization and all trolls and concentrate on the good side of the world.
Good progress on OpenMW as always. I do not see why people say it is slow. It is not.
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 13:49
- Location: Samara, Russian Federation
- Github profile: https://github.com/akortunov
I'd suggest to run the Coverity Scan again before 0.45 RC and deal with new issues which it will find.
- Posts: 5532
- Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 15:16
- Posts: 909
- Joined: 09 Feb 2016, 20:03
To avoid miscommunication:
1. Are we going to delay the release?
2. If so, when will the release phase start (in December with raevol managing the release or earlier with Capostrophic doing the change log)?
- Posts: 456
- Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 20:32
shitty lingua anglica grammar ftw
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 26 Jul 2018, 12:58
- Github profile: https://github.com/terabyte25
Zini wrote: ↑
18 Oct 2018, 08:01
Please do. Or better do a git bisect.
Okay, so I tried looking for when this appeared, and it appeared all the way back in late June. It started when macOS support was broken (OpenMW client didn't launch) June 20th(OpenMW-20062018-22eb037) all the way to June 28th(OpenMW-28062018-f07d50e). I believe it was the either the commit that broke macOS support, or the commit that fixed macOS support that caused this regression to pop up.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests