PR Team for OpenMW

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Re: PR Team for OpenMW

Post by psi29a »

@raevol: I just pulled from master and doing a test run on getting things compiled and packaged as deb.

So far so good... I'll send you a link to dropbox once finished if you would to check it out for "propaganda" reasons. :)
raevol

Post by raevol »

Sounds good! :D
Zini

Post by Zini »

I suggest you wait with that until I give the signal for alpha testing. As you noticed yourself the configuration system in master seems partially broken right now. Also we have at least two regressions.
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Check it out, OpenMW's new Youtube channel! Team leaders and press people, I can send you the password so in case I become a flake you can keep it updated without me. You'll notice the sweet background art which is from a deviant artist replied to my request to his work, "Sure, you can! And other my works to change your background sometimes, when you'll be bored with the first one. All Morrowind projects must be supported in every way possible!"

Cheers to that!

His email is [email protected] and here's his deviant page http://lelek1980.deviantart.com/

Anyone want to make a video of 0.11.1 features? It would be effective to showcase 0.11.1 now and then bam! have 0.12.0 videos soon after.
raevol

Post by raevol »

Suh-wheeeet!
Zini

Post by Zini »

Link? (for the channel).

If someone wants to make a video for 0.11.1, that's okay. We probably don't have that much to show. Both 0.11.1 and 0.12.0 are rather lean on user visible features. But it least it will get things rolling for the channel.
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Here it is www.youtube.com/user/MrOpenMW
Suggestions appreciated- Zini, I made a gmail account and the youtube page specifically for openmw related stuff. I can give you the passwords if you like.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Nice!

Give the account data to our PR people (sir_herrbatka, raevol). I am normally not involved in anything PR-related.

Edit: We should add this link to our wiki.
Mirceam94

Post by Mirceam94 »

Why is the age on the account set to 110? I understand the account doesn't represent a person, but that may tarnish our image a teeny bit.

The background looks fantastic though :mrgreen:
jvoisin

Post by jvoisin »

Link added on the wiki.