OpenMW 0.41.0

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
Ace (SWE)

Re: OpenMW 0.41.0

Post by Ace (SWE) »

Going to try and get a new Chocolatey package published later as well, currently nowhere near my workstation and about to go even further away in a few days.
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

raevol wrote:Let me know if I missed or goofed on anything, and everyone please pitch in for outreach! https://wiki.openmw.org/index.php?title=Outreach
I've posted to our thread on the Beth forums. Should I also be taking some of the other media outlets here? Like the Nexus or something?
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Okulo wrote:
raevol wrote:Let me know if I missed or goofed on anything, and everyone please pitch in for outreach! https://wiki.openmw.org/index.php?title=Outreach
I've posted to our thread on the Beth forums. Should I also be taking some of the other media outlets here? Like the Nexus or something?
Feel free to update any forum or site you can think of -- except those on our list which are maintained by other users and still have 0.40.0 status.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Okay, I've updated the videos with German subtitles -- proof-reading appreciated. As usual, you can find the current transcripts here. I'll take care of the change log now and update our outreach.

Edit: Phew, done. A happy new year to everyone!
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

Atahualpa wrote:
Okulo wrote:I've posted to our thread on the Beth forums. Should I also be taking some of the other media outlets here? Like the Nexus or something?
Feel free to update any forum or site you can think of -- except those on our list which are maintained by other users and still have 0.40.0 status.
Fantastic. Whom should I talk to to get my hands on the Nexus account?
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

Okulo wrote:Fantastic. Whom should I talk to to get my hands on the Nexus account?
Ehm... Your not the first one to ask that question.
Atahualpa wrote:[...]
Now, I'd like to update our posts at the Morrowind Nexus forums and news but our standard ( :roll: ) login data gets rejected there. Does anyone have the proper password to this account (these accounts?) and can pm them to me?
Unfortunaetly, I still don't have access to that account. Does anyone of our veterans know the password?
raevol

Post by raevol »

If it's not in our usual spot, I honestly couldn't say. Does anyone know who used to run that account?
Ace (SWE)

Post by Ace (SWE) »

Well, OpenMW 0.41.0 is now out on Chocolatey for those who use that packaging system for Windows.

Admittedly it took this long because I was only able to submit the package two weeks ago.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Atahualpa wrote:
Okulo wrote:Fantastic. Whom should I talk to to get my hands on the Nexus account?
Ehm... Your not the first one to ask that question.
Atahualpa wrote:[...]
Now, I'd like to update our posts at the Morrowind Nexus forums and news but our standard ( :roll: ) login data gets rejected there. Does anyone have the proper password to this account (these accounts?) and can pm them to me?
Unfortunaetly, I still don't have access to that account. Does anyone of our veterans know the password?
I've talked to Robin Scott and he forwarded me to SirSalami - Community Manager from Nexus Forums. I'll post here when I get more information :)

// Edit: Access to NexusMods OpenMW account has been restored :)
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

lgromanowski wrote:Edit: Access to NexusMods OpenMW account has been restored :)
Fantastic. So... who should I talk to? :p