OpenMW 0.41.0

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Re: OpenMW 0.41.0

Post by lgromanowski »

Okulo wrote:
lgromanowski wrote:Edit: Access to NexusMods OpenMW account has been restored :)
Fantastic. So... who should I talk to? :p
Send PM to Dave "SirSalami" Talamas (Community Manager on NexusMods) and he will post news on our behalf :)
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

So... the release info goes from raevol's news post --> openmw person --> SirSalami --> forum? Or does SirSalami keep an eye on the OpenMW news? Because this seems a bit redundant...
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Okulo wrote:So... the release info goes from raevol's news post --> openmw person --> SirSalami --> forum? Or does SirSalami keep an eye on the OpenMW news? Because this seems a bit redundant...
As far I know it's not a post on NexusMods forums but news on their "news" section (we had an ability to post news on old Nexus website news section, but now it's not possible due to website changes). So it looks like: raevol's news post --> openmw person --> SirSalami --> Nexus News. I think we can post updates on their forums, in OpenMW thread, directly without involving SirSalami.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

@Okulo: Any progress regarding the Nexus? I couldn't find the current release post on the Nexus forums. :?
Ace (SWE)

Post by Ace (SWE) »

Oh right, completely forgot to mention that the OpenMW package on Chocolatey has been updated to 0.41.0 since the 16th now.
https://chocolatey.org/packages/openmw/0.41.0