PR Threads and Project Pages

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
pvdk

Re: PR Threads and Project Pages

Post by pvdk »

@Zedd: Just wanted to say that your work is appreciated, I forgot to add you to our Team page. PM me your real name if you want it to be listed along with your nick. Also, I need a short description of what you do, "Public outreach person" or "OpenMW evangelist" or something? ;)
cc9cii

Post by cc9cii »

+1 for awesome PR work everyone is doing.
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

pvdk wrote:"Public outreach person" or "OpenMW evangelist" or something? ;)
"OpenMW's Witness".

Zedd will be ringing your doorbell to tell you the Good News about OpenMW's rule.
raevol

Post by raevol »

@Zedd: Hey, no worries! And thank you for all the work you are doing! Everyone here is a volunteer, so there's no "requirements" for how much work you do, and definitely your IRL life may need to come first! That's happened to me a few times, and happened to a lot of the people on the team. I didn't mean to call anyone out or make it sound like anyone was doing a bad job! :oops:

I actually completely missed this page when I made my first post: https://wiki.openmw.org/index.php?title=Outreach And that page is exactly what I was hoping we could do... so I think my post was completely unneeded, haha.
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

@Raevol: don't worry, I don't feel offended at all. I was just surprised that after quite some while of updating our news pages and spreading the word about OpenMW nobody seemed to know that I was actually doing it. When I look at it now, I can see that it's been my own doing, since I don't interact a lot on the forums and I never updated any of the outreach pages on our wiki. Anyways, no hard feelings, right? :)

@Okulo: 'OpenMW's witness', I like it. This will be the song I'll be singing at every door:
Don't you dare not clicking me!

As mentioned before, I won't be able to do any more extra PR-work this release, I hope it won't hit hard on the youtube views...
raevol

Post by raevol »

Zedd wrote:This will be the song I'll be singing at every door: Don't you dare not clicking me!
Hahahahahahaha what on earth!
Okulo

Post by Okulo »

Oh, Stallman. You nutball.