Zini is absent

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
raevol

Re: Zini is absent

Post by raevol »

Tarius wrote:What did you, look him up in the phone book or something?
I think it was part of our "reorganization strategy" that someone have the project lead's phone number, jussst in case.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Was kinda surprised, because I did not gave my number to anyone on the team and I am not listed in any phone book. I think I know where you got my number from, no need to mention it here.
Also took me a moment to mentally switch over from German to English. Not used to speak English on my landline. I don't think I have ever done that before.
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

To be clear, I did not call Zini. BrotherBrick did and we should all be thankful for him putting us at ease.
HiPhish

Post by HiPhish »

That reminds of the one time when my computer broke and all my study materials for the upcoming exam were on it. There was only one person I knew personally who had taken that class, but I didn't have his phone number. I looked up all the numbers with his last name in the phone book in town, then I called them in order. "Hello, this is [myName], could I please talk to [hisName]?" "There is no [hisName]." "Oops, sorry, must have dialed the wrong number". I took me several tries until I found the right number that way :lol: I'm glad there was no one else with the same first and last name, or else it would have been pretty awkward.
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

Now would be an interesting time to talk about a plan B, if Zini isn't available to take merge requests then we can always push to someone else for review. I'm sure Zini would love to take a holiday sometime. ;)

Anyone want to step up for that? Become Zini's Lieutenant? :lol:
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

Let's not take any chances BB. Cloning Zini is our only solution. :ugeek:
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Cloning zini? That's what crowdfunding is for!
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

I'm the one who procured the number, PM me if you want it :lol:
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

ah, yes

@zini
You can't hide yourself from your psychofans :evil:
Tarius

Post by Tarius »

pvdk wrote:
I'm the one who procured the number, PM me if you want it :lol:
What, is this give out zini number day? I get free long distance on my phone, not free international. I am sure zini is fun to shoot the breeze with and all, but I dont wanna pay $0.30 a minute or whatever the rate is to do it. haha