OpenMW Nightly builds

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
dEnigma

Re: OpenMW Nightly builds

Post by dEnigma »

Ok, with the newest nightly (7785e3a) it works fine for me.

edit: Oh yeah, keep up the good work!
Amenophis

Post by Amenophis »

OpenMW-latest-dadc089-win32 can't find Instalation Wizard.

In a clean install the program complain about not finding openmw-wizard.exe. OpenMW can't start because can't import from Morrowind.ini.

Plus, OpenCS start but after you choose to create or edit a file, the program load but don't render the OpenCS window. The Command Prompt window don't report any errors and you can close it peacefully.

Win 7, 64 bits.
OpenMW-latest-dadc089-win32 (2014-11-29)
cc9cii

Post by cc9cii »

Amenophis wrote: Plus, OpenCS start but after you choose to create or edit a file, the program load but don't render the OpenCS window. The Command Prompt window don't report any errors and you can close it peacefully.
This is most likely due to config file changes. Try re-initialising it by either deleting opencs.cfg or by simply opening the settings window and closing again.
Amenophis

Post by Amenophis »

@cc9cii Thank you. This made OpenCS run.
Amenophis

Post by Amenophis »

@Ace hello. sorry for bothering again. The RC is OK but the latest nightlies keep coming without the Instalation Wizard.
Ace (SWE)

Post by Ace (SWE) »

Huh, apparently the nightlies were set to not build the wizard.
Fixed that now, so the next one should have it.
robcbwilson

Post by robcbwilson »

Where do I get the nightly builds for Windows 64 bit?
Ace (SWE)

Post by Ace (SWE) »

There's currently some issues with those - read they crash instantly on launch, while running a no-op line of code - and I haven't had the time to track down what the problem is yet, I'll try to have some up before the end of the year though.
carld256

Post by carld256 »

I noticed that in the recent nightly builds, as of 12/17/14, the NPCs you meet when you first enter the game Seyda Neen no longer talk about Solstheim when you ask about Latest Rumors, they go right into the missing tax collector quest. In vanilla MW and OpenMw 0.33 they always talk about Solstheim first thing. I've checked, and I do have Bloodmoon enabled.
Cramal

Post by Cramal »

This thing about Solstheim in rumors was considered as a bug by many and was remove by some patch (the fact that everybody on the Vvardenfell island had heard about it et speake avbout it in "rumors".
I'm not sure if OpenMW should consider it as a bug and correct it or consider it as a feature and render it