Translating release vids into Russian and Ukrainian. Voicing

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
SunnyUA

Translating release vids into Russian and Ukrainian. Voicing

Post by SunnyUA »

Hello!

Having no skills in programming or anything, I feel like I should contribute somehow to this amazing project.

Thus I figured I can translate and voice release (and other) vids into Russian and Ukrainian and post them on local gaming websites and blogs to raise awareness. Who knows, maybe that way more volunteers will join the team?

Cheers
Zedd

Re: Translating release vids into Russian and Ukrainian. Voi

Post by Zedd »

Hey,
That would be awesome, there can't be enough people knowing about this project. I'm also dealing with spreading the news and we have a nice wiki page named outreach listing the most important sites to update with releases. If you want to keep track of sites that are responding heavily on your submissions feel free to add them to the list.

p.s. If you want to be able to edit on the wiki you'll have to add yourself to the wiki group which can be found on the use control panel.

p.p.s. I've noticed there are already russian dubbed video's to be found on youtube, was this your work?
SunnyUA

Post by SunnyUA »

Nope, that was not my work. I know I can post Ukrainian vids at http://playua.in.ua/ and Russian ones at http://stopgame.ru/ though. I'd prefer to get a release vid text to translate, but I can listen and translate as well.
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

Every video has it's transcript which can be found on the video page on youtube.
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

Thanks a lot, now hoping that all of your 4000 subscribers will see the video!