Team Page and credits.txt

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
Zini

Team Page and credits.txt

Post by Zini »

In the recent weeks we had an influx of new developers. I think I have all of them listed now, but things were a bit chaotic (and I wasn't present as much as usual), so it is possible that I missed someone. If any of you have code in my master branch and are not listed on the team page and in the credits file, please send me a forum PM.
Zedd

Re: Team Page and credits.txt

Post by Zedd »

Isn't the credit file supposed to be included with the installment?
Anyways about the non-coding jobs, we have some people who have done small contributions, but I'm not sure whether they are still present or not. We have Kyn who is supposed to work as a researcher, and maybe ryz is still around for some PR, but it's a long time since I've heard of them. I'm probably forgetting some of them too.

also
Spoiler: Show
Zini

Post by Zini »

I think we had agreed on having the list of non-coding contributors be managed by a non-coding contributor. But I don't remember who. Maybe that person went inactive.

As far as I know we have several people on the PR team who can edit the website (and if not that should be changed). Changes to the credits file can be done via a web interface on github. There is a thread somewhere, where I explain how to do that.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

it was ap0

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=878

He just came back after two weeks and now he is translating posts to french.
Zedd

Post by Zedd »

Zini wrote:I think we had agreed on having the list of non-coding contributors be managed by a non-coding contributor. But I don't remember who. Maybe that person went inactive.
Oh, I had no Idea, that was before I got here.
jhooks1

Post by jhooks1 »

Looks like Chris (KittyCat) needs to be added
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

I would be honored if I were found worthy to have a spot in the PR credits. However, I'm going to make a goal for myself to get on that developer list this year.
raevol

Post by raevol »

:|
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

One person I can think of we forgot is bwrsandman, our Arch Linux AUR package maintainer. I've sent him a mail requesting his name.
raevol

Post by raevol »

Hey, me, you're forgetting about me.

Edit: pvdk got me! :D
Last edited by raevol on 22 Feb 2013, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.