Team Page and credits.txt

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
sirherrbatka

Re: Team Page and credits.txt

Post by sirherrbatka »

Ap0 informed me that currently he is busy with life handling, and therefore he can't participate in the openmw.
nopoe

Post by nopoe »

Now that animation is merged, some of my code made it into master, though through an unfortunate chain of events caused by my being a git newbie, none of my commits are in master. The code I did contribute has been heavily modified and improved by Chris--probably only 20-40 lines remain in their original state. I don't know if that makes me worthy of inclusion, but I thought I'd throw the idea out there.
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

Nopoe, I'll make sure to mention you too. Just PM your full name and I'll include you in the credits.txt and the website. Anyone else who would like his full name to be listed can do the same, else it will only be your nickname.
Zini

Post by Zini »

Was about to send nopoe a PM about that. But since you offered ...
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

Yeah, the changes are in my credits branch.
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

Could you remove my real name please? My nickname should be good enough, if they want my name... they should dig for it. ;)

Looks like pvdk did this here:
https://github.com/pvdk/openmw/commit/3 ... redits.txt

We should be asking people first before including them in the list.

Also, k1ll isn't retired... he is also a packager as he makes the static Linux releases and helps with Ubuntu packages.
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

BrotherBrick wrote:Could you remove my real name please? My nickname should be good enough, if they want my name... they should dig for it. ;)
Oh I'm sorry BrotherBrick, I should've asked :oops:

EDIT: Where does it say that k1ll is retired?
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

I've updated the Team page to essentialy have the contents of the credits.txt, keeping them up to date should be easier now.