Youtube Account

Anything related to PR, release planning and any other non-technical idea how to move the project forward should be discussed here.
jedd

Re: Youtube Account

Post by jedd »

WeirdSexy wrote:Well... what should I do guys? I mean, I could take it down and re-up a new one with correct audio, but this one already has comments on it. If you aren't wearing headphones, it's rather hard to notice.
I was just pointing that out in case I was the only one hearing this weird difference. It doesn't justify a re-upload.
(Btw it was like that for the 0.17 video too. I should have warned you back then. My bad.)
Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

You called it an engine rewrite instead of an engine recreation, but whatevs.

I thought it was good; and I didn't hear any audio glitches.
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

Greendogo wrote:You called it an engine rewrite instead of an engine recreation, but whatevs.

I thought it was good; and I didn't hear any audio glitches.
I did no such thing, sir. I said "engine replacer" in a slightly sarcastic tone.
Also, listen to it with headphones on. My voice sounds like the chorus from an early 2000's post-grunge song :D
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Great work weirdsexy. At the end of each version release after you invite people to join the project, you should refer to the faq video. Or maybe at the very end we could have one of those pop ups on the screen that says, "to learn more about OpenMW watch our faq video".
drpaneas

Post by drpaneas »

Is it you doing all the talking in the QA video? Amazing crystal clear accent !
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

Yes sir, that would be me. Thanks for the compliment! I'm a mumbler by default, so I have to try really hard to speak clearly in the videos :D