Planned Absence

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
scrawl

Planned Absence

Post by scrawl »

So I'm getting the impression that the constant influx of PRs (which is great) combined with my obsessive careful checking of these results in me not getting anything else done OpenMW-wise. Therefore I'm starting an experiment to abstain from checking github for a while and see what I can get done then - hopefully at least the super-duper graphics modernization plan document thingy.

In the meantime anyone is welcome to help out with PR reviews. I've tried to outline the process here. We should have about 4 or so people who have the github permissions to merge PRs anyway. I'll check back tomorrow to see if I forgot anything but if you need anything from me after that, you'll be out of luck because I won't even read you, ha ha. Bye!
lysol

Re: Planned Absence

Post by lysol »

Take care of yourself scrawl!
raevol

Post by raevol »

Scrawl, can we harass you somehow if there's a question on a PR we need you to answer?
Thunderforge

Post by Thunderforge »

scrawl wrote: 29 Apr 2018, 15:21 We should have about 4 or so people who have the github permissions to merge PRs anyway.
I agree, this would be helpful. As best I can tell, it’d just you and Zini now, correct? Has anyone volunteered to take this on?
psi29a
Gitlab profile: https://gitlab.com/psi29a/

Post by psi29a »

*raises hand*

Here is here the list:
Zini, Scrawl, Corristo, Kcat, Raevol and myself.
raevol

Post by raevol »

I'm on the list, but definitely am not technical enough to actually approve PRs...