Screen off center when running OpenMW

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
ChuckathaTheArgonian

Screen off center when running OpenMW

Post by ChuckathaTheArgonian »

Greetings everyone,
New to the forum and of course my first time running OpenMW. Wanted to do my first ever playthrough of the game with this modification however have already run into a small problem. My native resolution is 1920x1080 (Progressive) but when I run OpenMW in Fullscreen Mode or Borderless Window, it appears very off centered in both modes. I have provided the images, my PC specifications are as follows:

O/S: Windows 10 (Build 1703)
Graphics Card: nVidia Geforce 950 2GB (Drivers up to date)
Ram: 8GB
Processor: Intel I7 4790K (4.00GHz)

Thank you for offering any assistance you might be able to provide as I would enjoy being able to test out this mod, especially for my first run though.

Forgot to add, I don't know if this issue has been answered before and did a search for my issue. Was unable to find one similar to mine on this forum. Much apologies if this has been asked before but somehow was unable to find the post or overlooked it.
Attachments
While in Borderless Window
While in Borderless Window
While in Full Screen
While in Full Screen
Youth

Re: Screen off center when running OpenMW

Post by Youth »

What an odd issue.

My only suggestion would be to look into this https://steamcommunity.com/app/297130/d ... 706606441/
It doesn't seem like an OpenMW exclusive problem.
ChuckathaTheArgonian

Re: Screen off center when running OpenMW

Post by ChuckathaTheArgonian »

Youth wrote: 28 Sep 2017, 01:53 What an odd issue.

My only suggestion would be to look into this https://steamcommunity.com/app/297130/d ... 706606441/
It doesn't seem like an OpenMW exclusive problem.
Much appreciation for the above link. Followed the DPI instructions and it now runs like a charm. Now I can fully enjoy this game. 8-)
Thank you kindly for your quick response!