Plants not growing back?

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
telosmorthar

Plants not growing back?

Post by telosmorthar »

Hi

I'd harvested all of Seyda Neen's fauna around day 1-5 and decided to come back now and get me some more ingredients - but there wasn't anything to pick up! Thing is: it's day 65 already and I'm getting suspicious that something's not working right.

Anyone got any input / fix / help at all?
DestinedToDie

Re: Plants not growing back?

Post by DestinedToDie »

Containers should replenish after 90 days. Wait a little more and see what happens.
telosmorthar

Post by telosmorthar »

Oh ok, I had read it was 30 but now it makes much more sense. Thank you!

PS. Am I the only one for whom the "Advanced Herbalism"-mod textures don't work?
weedfreak

Post by weedfreak »

It should be 30 days. Advanced Herbalism can be a problem mod, depends on which version you use, most are totally or partly broken in vanilla and openmw, there is only one version I know of that works, tinker moded the mod but will never release it due to a dispute here.
Atahualpa

Post by Atahualpa »

According to ManaUser, it is 90 days in vanilla Morrowind (--> source) -- or does Advanced Herbalism alter that value?

Anyway, I tried to use Advanced Herbalism with my OpenMW installation but it failed to launch the game because of some data record error.
weedfreak

Post by weedfreak »

Tinkers version works perfectly and regeneration is 30 days, otherwise it would take a year to complete the first mages guild quest. It is not available for download anywhere though so you cannot test it.