Conundrum...need advice

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Conundrum...need advice

Post by lgromanowski »

Star-Demon wrote: Well, I got a nice shiney new version of fraps and an external drive - I can make lots of stuff now. It was expensive, but I think I'm having fun with it.

Been capping Dragon Age for show, BlazBlue, MUGEN(using crappy camstudio), and more yet to come. Been digging out old demos...

I've been uploading some BlazBlue to my youtube channel. I'd like to also get other games up, although for the big stuff -I might have to go to blip.

Unfortunately, I feel really bad as I would love to upload my other stuff, where I do my Heel Commentary and Rage thing, right next to OpenMW videos where I act professional and positive. If it were just about myself it'd be easy to fix, but it's complicated...such is life, I suppose.

Making a separate account doesn't make sense - I'm the same person with the same identity. Most people can put two and two together.

I could suppose the damage is already done even beforehand, but that's not a very serious way to look at it. I'm dealing with two standards anyways.

I want to know what you guys think - I'm not sure how to solve this.

For now though, the best thing for me to do is test the waters and simply leave that stuff alone.
Hircine wrote: you could just send me the videos to put onto moddb. and that way your acc is separate.

but honestly i wouldn't think anyone cares about the other vids in terms of affecting OpenMW. they are separate. people should understand that.

do your rage thing :)
Star-Demon wrote:
Hircine wrote:you could just send me the videos to put onto moddb. and that way your acc is separate.

but honestly i wouldn't think anyone cares about the other vids in terms of affecting OpenMW. they are separate. people should understand that.

do your rage thing :)
Heh, I was going to do that as is - BTW Check PM on that.
Future vids will be even better.
Hircine wrote: the first vid you did for us is on moddb did it like right after you sent me the PM :D

Moddb Vids