Star's Mesh Challenge!

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Star's Mesh Challenge!

Post by lgromanowski »

Star-Demon wrote: Occasionally, I play around in Blender3D, and I wanted to make new meshes for Morrowind that include bullet physics support.

I don't know what it will entail come time, but I want some input for meshes you'd like to see updated.

Some samples:

[spoilers=stuff]

[/spoilers]
raevol wrote: I am in awe of you for knowing how to use Blender. I've tried to tinker around in it on several occasions, and it completely baffles me.
Vance987 wrote: Wow that's really something. The red bottles of... whatever it is look almost realistic. I like how you texture stuff. I'd like to see all throwing stuff in mw updated with physic'cy stuff. ^-^
Star-Demon wrote:
Vance987 wrote:Wow that's really something. The red bottles of... whatever it is look almost realistic. I like how you texture stuff. I'd like to see all throwing stuff in mw updated with physic'cy stuff. ^-^
Well, I'm actually never tried texturing from scratch - I prefer to use Materials - which are more like packages. It makes the job really easy. I've never been able to properly UVMap, subsurface etc something so it works properly.

Even though It's kinda Easy Mode to use materials over what I described, I still can edit the material, so you get different effects - for example, the same material appears several times in one picture.
Star-Demon wrote: Some more showing off:

Grand Soul Gem - wip:

A Scroll - needs better paper texture:

Blast from the past: