I just built it and...

Not about OpenMW? Just about Morrowind in general? Have some random babble? Kindly direct it here.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

I just built it and...

Post by lgromanowski »

Star-Demon wrote: For some reason, this came up:

I have no idea what it means but my computer definitely doesn't like it.
sir_herrbatka wrote: oh dear... You are using amiga? :D
nicolay wrote: Didn't know OpenMW compiled on Amiga, that's really good news :-P
Star-Demon wrote:
nicolay wrote:Didn't know OpenMW compiled on Amiga, that's really good news :-P
And it only uses 512k!
sir_herrbatka wrote: oh, amiga, amiga. Friend of my had one. Lucky bastard; this was so much better than windows 9x.

And I'm wonder if he was able to sell it with profit.
pogzy wrote: Hi,

I had an A500, then an A2000 with 20MB HD (damn fucking storage capacity, isn't it :lol:) & an accelerated board (a 68030 with FPU)

The best computer I ever had, I remember the first time I show Deluxe Paint to PC friends who only know 4 colours...

Guru Meditation are more user friendly than BSOD :D

Can't remeber how many games I played on it, still use an emulator sometime...
sir_herrbatka wrote:
Can't remeber how many games I played on it, still use an emulator sometime...
Yeah. I still want to play perihelion. I seen the game ONCE and I still think that it was so fucking amazing! Just look at screens:

Star-Demon wrote: I had an Amiga 1000. Admittedly I didn't know much about computers, but I was still fascinated by learning the CLI and all the things I could do with it - that and the boxes and BOXES of disks I had for it.
pvdk wrote: Sorry for the bump but I was browsing this forum and this topic really made my day! :)

I grew up with a A500 with an accelerated board and loads of games. I didn't know English back then (since I was a little kid) so I don't remember that many game titles. Here are some I rediscovered:

- Agony
- Switchblade II!
- Bomberman
- Cannon Fodder
- Sensible World of Soccer '96/'97

I remember that my friends were amazed by the abilities of the Amiga, as they were used to DOS computers.