This is the place to discuss the Wiki contents, forum issues, themes and to propose site-related features and ideas.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1193
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 22:21
- Location: Wroclaw, Poland
I think that it's about time to add "current features", "in progress" and "still to do" to our FAQ. At the moment we have only features of D code - this is not completly ok IMO.
Makes sense. The old D code is almost completely gone, so the whole section could be replaced as well.
Sure, we would have to remove Old OpenMW features from wiki at some point anyway. We can do this now.
So what is the features list for Monkey Stopper Suprime. I know, that i SHOULD be the best person to ask to... but I'm not.
From my memory (probably not 100% precise):
- loading of a single esm file
- loading of resources from bsa files and partially from the file system
- rendering of interior cells (creature/NPC rendering in very early stage)
- parts of the GUI
- partial implementation of health, magicka and fatigue
- script controlled sounds
- some object related sounds (only lights so far)
- interaction with objects (only provisional)
- moving between interior cells
- locks on doors (keys not handled yet)
- picking up objects
- most of the script syntax (only missing the x.y construct and targeted scripts)
- a part of the script instructions (you might want to make a rough count on this page http://openmw.org/wiki/index.php?title= ... 8status%29
, so you can give an estimate)
We can correct it later.