Website Font

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
raevol

Re: Website Font

Post by raevol »

I'm definitely all for changing the logo font. The only reason the logo is text instead of an image anyway, is because we didn't have a logo when I was working on the site. If the new font works better for the large "OpenMW" at the top, I'm down to use it for that part.
Necrod

Post by Necrod »

I can create a logo/background or whatever needed, it would be nice if launcher, main page and forum styles matched.. Even youtube page...

Don't know how launcher design works, but I could fiddle around with it if someone can point me a bit
pvdk

Post by pvdk »

Necrod wrote:Don't know how launcher design works, but I could fiddle around with it if someone can point me a bit
Great! You can find the resource images in apps/launcher/resources/images and the stylesheet that makes the Play page look good is: files/launcher.qss. Make sure to re-build the launcher when you change the resource images as they are compiled into the executable. Or, for testing purposes:
Spoiler: Show
Ask me if you need things like source images, might have some stuff lying around somewhere.
Necrod

Post by Necrod »

pvdk wrote:
Necrod wrote:Don't know how launcher design works, but I could fiddle around with it if someone can point me a bit
Great! You can find the resource images in apps/launcher/resources/images and the stylesheet that makes the Play page look good is: files/launcher.qss. Make sure to re-build the launcher when you change the resource images as they are compiled into the executable. Or, for testing purposes:
Spoiler: Show
Ask me if you need things like source images, might have some stuff lying around somewhere.

You pretty much lost me after "Great!" but I'll try to figure out tomorrow, and let you know. Off to bed now