Different languages on website

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
StraToN

Re: Different languages on website

Post by StraToN »

I did translate the news about OMW 0.16 to French recently, and I sent it to ap0, but he effectively didn't answer, so he must be away.

If you already have the access for sending news to the french section, here is my translation : http://pastebin.com/agwTfbdv
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Great! Thank you! :-)

@freem
I don't think that adding you to the newsman group is the way to go right now since we don't want to kick out ap0 or make him feel sorry but if you are able to translate I will send you private massage on saturday with post. ok?

PS
I will publish the translation this evening.
freem

Post by freem »

I am ok for that, of course.
My goal is really not to stole people's place. In fact, I have already have asked him to not write when I send him minor corrections on his texts. I do not want people think I help while it is not true, in fact.

Or maybe StraTon wants to do translations? Personally, I do not mind who translates things, I do not think it is the most important thing. I just prefer to see things translated now they have begun to.

PS: thanks for the openMW work. When I see the rhythm of progress you have since 2012, I am really thinking you will finish it, and it seem, quickly (I mean, compared to the age of that project :) not in few months... Well, I hope in few months, but I know it is not reasonable :D. Just seeing you going closer and closer to your goal makes me happy in fact.)

[edit]
I have forgot one point. Someone could also translate other recent news: "30 june 2012 review", "We are back!" and "The Week in Review".
jvoisin

Post by jvoisin »

Sir_Herrbatka : I sent you a PM :/
I was on holidays in the USA, but I'm back now :)
freem

Post by freem »

So everything is ok.

I hope you had nice holidays :)
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

I sent you a PM :/
indeed

Nice to have you back. :-)