Empty dutch mainpage

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
Zobator

Empty dutch mainpage

Post by Zobator »

When I browse to openmw.org with my phone the first page that pops up is openmw.org/nl.
For some reason the website contains an unused dutch version of the website to which I get redirected to. This should be easy enough to remove, right?
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Re: Empty dutch mainpage

Post by lgromanowski »

Strange. I can't reproduce it at this moment - page is always displaying English version by default.
Zobator

Post by Zobator »

My browser is in Dutch, so I suspect that it autodetects my default language and redirects me accordingly?
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Zobator wrote: 29 Dec 2017, 11:32 My browser is in Dutch, so I suspect that it autodetects my default language and redirects me accordingly?
Yes, but redirection based on browser is disabled, and there should be no redirects unless one choose different language from "language switcher box" (I've tested it with a browser with Polish language settings). I'll be trying to reproduce it.
Zobator

Post by Zobator »

lgromanowski wrote: 29 Dec 2017, 11:52
Zobator wrote: 29 Dec 2017, 11:32 My browser is in Dutch, so I suspect that it autodetects my default language and redirects me accordingly?
Yes, but redirection based on browser is disabled, and there should be no redirects unless one choose different language from "language switcher box" (I've tested it with a browser with Polish language settings). I'll be trying to reproduce it.
Also worth noting is that I run firefox in dutch on my home computer, which doesn't redirect me to this dutch page. It only occurs on my android with google chrome.