Can we promote the TES3MP Patreon?

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
Thunderforge

Can we promote the TES3MP Patreon?

Post by Thunderforge »

The sidebar of the web page has a website donation button and a link to Scrawl's Patreon page. Could we also add a link to the TES3MP Patreon? Like Scrawl's Patreon, it is a side project that encourages development of the main engine. I think it would be good to promote it on the website and release videos.
DestinedToDie

Re: Can we promote the TES3MP Patreon?

Post by DestinedToDie »

I would wait a little before we start advertising tes3mp. Koncord has a patreon. But I've told David C. many times that he ought to make his own too and link it whenever someone asks "WHEN NEXT RELEASE+??!"

David has said on this subject that he'll make something after he makes the next tes3mp release containing npc sync and other bonus features. I don't know for sure if he means it, but let's wait and see what happens.

Of course whether we can promote it or not is up to the decision-makers and not me. :)
DestinedToDie

Post by DestinedToDie »

David now has a patreon. https://www.patreon.com/davidcernat
Thunderforge

Post by Thunderforge »

Was your desire to wait before advertising TES3MP Patreons because David didn't have one or some other reason?
DestinedToDie

Post by DestinedToDie »

Just figured it would be better to wait until both developers get a patreon.