So, I ask you: Would you consider it useful to have a separate forum to discuss any problems regarding mods (except for the creation, of course)? We could add it to the General forums or the Technical forums. Maybe something catchy like "Mod Compatibility"?
- include a sticky thread with links to our Mod Status Wiki page, general guidelines for mod-testing and mod-reporting, and a link to Cramal's Google form. (I'd set this one up.)
- include topics with further discussion of tested mods (i.e. bascially outsourced Wiki discussion).
- allow users to ask questions about specific mods and their OpenMW compatibility.
- allow users to quickly check if a problematic mod has already been discussed and, if necessary, to create an appropriate thread.
- allow users / mod authors to give us feedback on mods they have tested themselves (ignoring Cramal's Google form).
- allow mod authors to communicate potential fixes to certain misbehaviour, e.g. script fixes.
What do you think?