Bug tracker - Issue with issue filters

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
densm27

Bug tracker - Issue with issue filters

Post by densm27 »

Hi. For the last week or so, I can't use issue filters on bugtracker - there is no default "Status" filter and choosing other filters from the dropdown list also doesn't add them. Tried Firefox, Opera and Chrome, all the same.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Re: Bug tracker - Issue with issue filters

Post by lgromanowski »

densm27 wrote:Hi. For the last week or so, I can't use issue filters on bugtracker - there is no default "Status" filter and choosing other filters from the dropdown list also doesn't add them. Tried Firefox, Opera and Chrome, all the same.
Hi,
I'm looking into it. Thanks for reporting it.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Hi,
unfortunately it's a bug in Redmine: https://www.redmine.org/issues/20663 - I'll try to find which commit make such regression and I'll revert it.
scrawl

Post by scrawl »

On a related note, the input field for adding a related/duplicate/... issue no longer supports auto-complete. I used to be able to type the description of an issue in there and have it come up with the correct # automatically. That was very handy. Not being able to set filters is kind of a deal breaker too.

Maybe we can revert to an older version of redmine until these bugs are fixed?
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

scrawl wrote:On a related note, the input field for adding a related/duplicate/... issue no longer supports auto-complete. I used to be able to type the description of an issue in there and have it come up with the correct # automatically. That was very handy. Not being able to set filters is kind of a deal breaker too.

Maybe we can revert to an older version of redmine until these bugs are fixed?
Ok, I'll revert redmine to older version at this weekend.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Hi,
I did upgrade of our Redmine in a bit different way (step by step through svn tags up to 3.1.1 instead of svn up), and it seems that filters are working (perhaps there were some broken commits in Redmine's trunk). Scrawl, densm27 could you please check if filters and other things are working correctly for you?
densm27

Post by densm27 »

Filters are working for me now, thanks!
scrawl

Post by scrawl »

Thanks lgro, everything is working so far.