Website

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
raevol

Re: Website

Post by raevol »

I definitely can, I'll get on this as soon as I can. :) Like I said may be a few days, but I am excited!
jvoisin

Post by jvoisin »

The theme of the forum is not the same when you are logged and when you are not.

A naïve remark about the "old forum topics" : why not just importing them into the new forum, and keep on using them, instead of putting them in the "archive" section ?
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

ap0 wrote:A naïve remark about the "old forum topics" : why not just importing them into the new forum, and keep on using them, instead of putting them in the "archive" section ?
Because there are some topics created by users which are not active anymore and I won't add them because it will mess a database.
Ace (SWE)

Post by Ace (SWE) »

I was wondering if you were planning to integrate the Wordpress blog and the forum more?
On my own pages I've found that WP-United worked quite well, with some minor theme changes of course.
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Ace (SWE) wrote:I was wondering if you were planning to integrate the Wordpress blog and the forum more?
On my own pages I've found that WP-United worked quite well, with some minor theme changes of course.
I don't know - never tried that before, and I don't feel it would be a good idea with this mod/package because latest stable release was in 25 February 2010.
Ace (SWE)

Post by Ace (SWE) »

lgromanowski wrote:I don't know - never tried that before, and I don't feel it would be a good idea with this mod/package because latest stable release was in 25 February 2010.
I did get it working with phpBB 3.0.3, can't remember which Wordpress version though. Perhaps sticking to no integration would be the best.