Really strange problem on bugtracker.

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
Glorfdev

Really strange problem on bugtracker.

Post by Glorfdev »

Hello, there is a problem that happened to me on bugtracker a few times. It's really strange and I cannot imagine how it could be possible.

Sometimes when I load bugtracker, another site is loaded inside of it. This site is always: "Zapust.pl - życie granic Polski" (for non polish people - it's site that have completely nothing to do with openmw and programming at all). It happened a few times on other computers, so It's confirmed.

This problem is really interesting me, so if you are able to fix it, please tell me how it happened :D
Attached printscreen.
Attachments
zrzut_ekranu.png
sirherrbatka

Re: Really strange problem on bugtracker.

Post by sirherrbatka »

DNS spoofing?

Try changing DNS server.
Glorfdev

Post by Glorfdev »

I don't think so. It happened multiple times (5-10) last month, and dns spoofing is only temporary. Maybe some hosting problems?
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

Nobody else reported it. It's confusing…
potatoesmaster

Post by potatoesmaster »

It happened for me too. I just refreshed the page a couple of time and it got out of my mind.
Glorfdev

Post by Glorfdev »

Great, so I'm not alone! Hmm, maybe it's some re-location of virtual machine adresses on the host side?
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

Glorfdev wrote:Hello, there is a problem that happened to me on bugtracker a few times. It's really strange and I cannot imagine how it could be possible.

Sometimes when I load bugtracker, another site is loaded inside of it. This site is always: "Zapust.pl - życie granic Polski" (for non polish people - it's site that have completely nothing to do with openmw and programming at all). It happened a few times on other computers, so It's confirmed.

This problem is really interesting me, so if you are able to fix it, please tell me how it happened :D
Attached printscreen.
I saw it once too -It could be something with cloudflare dns, but I'm not sure, because I can't reproduce it.

// EDIT: I will change dns settings at weekend, and if that site will appear again then please let me know.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

hmmm, DNS voodoo :?
jvoisin

Post by jvoisin »

lgro: maybe an Apache malware ? cdorked.A is pretty hype those days :/
lgromanowski
Site Admin

Post by lgromanowski »

ap0 wrote:lgro: maybe an Apache malware ? cdorked.A is pretty hype those days :/
Hmm, there is no cpanel on mydevil (also they are using *BSD), so I think this is not the cdorked.