Modding Tutorials on Wiki

Discuss and help improve OpenMW's infrastructure: Website, Forums, issue tracker and everything having to do with keeping the lights on with OpenMW.
Berandas

Modding Tutorials on Wiki

Post by Berandas »

Hey guys!

Since you are creating the new Construction Set for OpenMW, which will bring a little revolution in Morrowind modding, it certainly will need some tutorials for unexperienced people who would like to add their own content. I guess you plan to create a tutorials page on your wiki, doing so, why not add other tutorials too, such as creating meshes for Morrowind, animations etc. It would be great to have on one place all these useful tutorials that are scattered over the internet.
Some of them would need some improvements, but I believe that wikification of tutorials is a smart way to go.
Here I would have a first contribution - recently updated tutorial on creating creatures for Morrowind in Blender.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p93w1fxaip3x1gw

I believe some of the OpenMW developers are also authors of nif scripts for Blender, can we expect any new release for the most recent versions of Blender? The old 2.49 is just soo obsolete.

Keep your progress in fast pace, I am looking forward to the final release and post 1.0 features! ;)
sirherrbatka

Re: Modding Tutorials on Wiki

Post by sirherrbatka »

Discuss the site is here, not in general discussions.

Idea is good, mostly. But the time has not yet come for it.