Search found 51 matches

by Enkida
12 Feb 2019, 18:59
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: Bound Weapon Replacer don't work (solved)
Replies: 4
Views: 676

Re: Bound Weapon Replacer don't work

the mod itself, found here, is buggily coded, as per the posts by people using it in vanilla morrowind: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/41778/?tab=posts open morrowind is even more sensitive to bad code than vanilla, so if it breaks in vanilla, it will double break in openmw, most likely. o...
by Enkida
27 Jan 2019, 23:02
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods
Replies: 48
Views: 6885

Re: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods

Hmm, Mastering Magcika? I'd never heard of that mod before, but if it requires in-game console editing, I tend to stay away from it. I don't like using the console unless I absolutely have to, and 99% of the time it's only to reset the actors. The other 1% of the time is to finish unfinishable quest...
by Enkida
16 Jan 2019, 13:30
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods
Replies: 48
Views: 6885

Re: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods

Lighthouse of Vos: this one needs the mesh fix (found on these forums) to work. https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/rosencrantz/43779/96648/96648_original.jpg Changed Shani's face again, had her join as a companion, changed her outfit, too: https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/rosencrantz/43779/96856/96856_o...
by Enkida
15 Jan 2019, 21:02
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods
Replies: 48
Views: 6885

Re: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods

Just a quick incompatibility update: Ozzy's Grass makes the White Guar quest unfinishable (without the console), simply because the grass eats the body that you're supposed to loot to finish the quest. I had noted earlier in this thread there that I thought this might prove to be a problem at some p...
by Enkida
14 Jan 2019, 20:07
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods
Replies: 48
Views: 6885

Re: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods

Portrait of Curio is working, that smug bastard: https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/rosencrantz/43779/91310/91310_original.jpg So is his dancing boy, LOL. Sometimes I just live for these small, tacky mods. https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/rosencrantz/43779/91573/91573_original.jpg Azura from the outside...
by Enkida
11 Jan 2019, 01:48
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods
Replies: 48
Views: 6885

Re: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods

More notes from Vvardenfell! First, discovered a bug with doubling. Or NPC triplicating, in this case. Not sure what mod is doing it, but I'm sure it had to do with me messing with my load order after discovering incompatibilities. Additionally, the guy in the front, named "Target", shares the exact...
by Enkida
05 Jan 2019, 16:29
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods
Replies: 48
Views: 6885

Re: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods

I think this spell effect is some kind of shield... I don't remember what my mage was casting, I just enjoyed it. https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/rosencrantz/43779/85998/85998_original.jpg Summoned army 1 and 2: https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/rosencrantz/43779/86147/86147_original.jpg https://ic.pi...
by Enkida
05 Jan 2019, 16:22
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: OpenMW Mod Manager
Replies: 18
Views: 3587

Re: OpenMW Mod Manager

Thanks for all your hard work! This sounds like something I could've used last year :lol: I do hope someone will convert it to work with Windows at some point in time. :)
by Enkida
04 Jan 2019, 19:54
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: Julan Ashlander Companion
Replies: 54
Views: 18572

Re: Julan Ashlander Companion

Also, since I forgot this, if anyone does have an interest in making Julan 3.0 open beta OpenMW compatible, here's the link to the file and the thread mentioning what's not yet complete in it (which is only some post-Bloodmoon Shani / if you are a werewolf stuff) https://bethesda.net/community/topic...
by Enkida
04 Jan 2019, 19:52
Forum: Mod Compatibility
Topic: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods
Replies: 48
Views: 6885

Re: OpenMW 0.45 RC for Win 10 64bit and 300+ mods

LOL! Well Julan is nervous like that so it fits. XD Incidentally, the open beta of Julan 3.0 has been released, but is not OpenMW compatible yet (I take it). I should mention that in the Julan thread I guess, and hope someone feels like tinkering with it again... I also forgot to mention, there's an...