Search found 682 matches

by akortunov
27 May 2020, 12:56
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: OpenMW 0.46.0 Video Complaining Thread
Replies: 15
Views: 175

Re: OpenMW 0.46.0

Anyway, could we please stop that discussion here? It is in no way constructive and has no relevance for the current release. Well, you started this discussion by your "Also keep in mind that video production is really time-consuming - even more so for a single person - and can only start after the...
by akortunov
27 May 2020, 11:42
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: OpenMW 0.46.0 Video Complaining Thread
Replies: 15
Views: 175

Re: OpenMW 0.46.0

and can only start after the release phase has begun. I disagree with that. The list of most important changes in the new release is more-or-less complete already in early development stages (because we avoid to merge invasive things just before we start RC phase). For example, 0.46 release has abo...
by akortunov
27 May 2020, 06:15
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: OpenMW 0.46.0 Video Complaining Thread
Replies: 15
Views: 175

Re: OpenMW 0.46.0

MortimerMcMire wrote:
27 May 2020, 03:38
wasn't this an issue before where everyone sat on their hands waiting for the last guy to release his vids
It was an issue with 0.45, where RC phase took about half of year because of missing videos.
by akortunov
23 May 2020, 06:26
Forum: Support
Topic: spell works in Morrowind, not in OpenMW
Replies: 1
Views: 152

Re: spell works in Morrowind, not in OpenMW

Create a bugreport and attach a savegame to reproduce the bug.
by akortunov
21 May 2020, 14:50
Forum: General
Topic: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine
Replies: 14
Views: 687

Re: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine

Oknoye wrote:
21 May 2020, 14:48
Was it slow for you?
About 5 minutes to download your save.
by akortunov
21 May 2020, 14:29
Forum: General
Topic: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine
Replies: 14
Views: 687

Re: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine

Oknoye wrote:
21 May 2020, 13:19
but why is megaup not reliable enough and why should I compress even if it doesn't make much difference in size?
1. It has very low download speed (< 0.1MB/sec).
2. Users complain about possible virus links.
by akortunov
21 May 2020, 08:14
Forum: General
Topic: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine
Replies: 14
Views: 687

Re: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine

Is there a savegame with the same character, when you did not visit a buggy cell yet? The next step would be to catch a moment when his rotation becomes NaN. Also for future reference: please compress your saves and upload them to more reliable storage (such as Dropbox, Google Drive or Yandex.Disk),...
by akortunov
21 May 2020, 07:22
Forum: General
Topic: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine
Replies: 14
Views: 687

Re: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine

Yes, it should help.
By the way, the issue is with the "ernard genis" NPC (his rotation is NaN for some reason), and it does not seem to be a regression (at least, this bug is present in attached save even in 0.45).
by akortunov
19 May 2020, 07:59
Forum: General
Topic: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine
Replies: 14
Views: 687

Re: Huge FPS drop in Onnissiralis Shrine

Oknoye wrote:
18 May 2020, 21:00
Somehow it seems that it only lags for this particular character. Could it be caused by a specific item or spell effect?
Maybe. Do you have a savegame where this bug is stable-reproducable?
by akortunov
19 May 2020, 07:15
Forum: Support
Topic: Some errors with variables...
Replies: 5
Views: 236

Re: Some errors with variables...

Exterminans wrote:
18 May 2020, 19:27
some fix??
Open mentioned script via editor and fix syntax error (I suppose the cmPCAlign variable was not declared).