Search found 253 matches
- 08 Dec 2017, 12:43
- Forum: Mod Compatibility
- Topic: Limit for data folders for OpenMW?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 138
More than you'll ever need. Seriously, you can add thousands of folders, if not millions or billions. You'll run out of RAM long before you can fill up the theoretical max size of the vector used for data directories, which depends on the architecture and OS and can be 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 (ye...
- 03 Dec 2017, 14:38
- Forum: Feature Requests and Suggestions
- Topic: OpenMW desperately needs a Flatpak
- Replies: 25
- Views: 1914
1. There is always one entry highlighted by default in any menu. Be it the main menu, bartering menu, whatever. If I'm not completely mistaken, menu entries should be 'unfocussed' by default and only highlighted when the cursor hovers over them. Not a bug, it's intentional. Highlighted button is th...
It's meant for spherical mapping, and it has been implemented in 0.39.0 specifically to support the reflection effects replacers may utilize. Dropping its support yet again isn't very useful. Some replacers, like Pherim's Real Reflective Weapons, look perfectly fine in OpenMW, in fact.
#2923: inventory, as an optional setting ([Game], show projectile damage). #3851: Boethia should still speak through the player. Script command "say" bypasses dialogue manager and uses sound manager instead, which doesn't check if the actor is a submerged NPC. Non-scripted dialogue, though, like pai...
The linked commit just fixes something unrelated that I broke a few commits earlier. oh, my bad. Anyway, my description of the current behavior of pinned windows should be accurate. raevol: #3934: basically yes, since Qt is only used in the launcher and the editor (and I don't think you can select ...
- 06 Nov 2017, 15:05
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Accusations of OpenMW having an in-built bitcoin miner?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 1100
Such claim is so ridiculous I don't even know what would be the motivation for anyone to make it.